In accordance with the provisions of current legislation on Protection of Personal Data, then our data are presented.
Company Name: Service Tourism Council of La Palma (hereinafter: Visitlapalma)
Address: Merítima Avenue, 34. 38700 - Santa Cruz de la Palma, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain
Data Protection Delegate: Delegate Cabildo de La Palma
Contact DPD.: Delegate Cabildo de La Palma
For any questions, you can contact Visitlapalma or the Data Protection Officer Cabildo de La Palma via e-mail indicated.
Our website www.visitlapalma.es offers you a variety of services and information about the island. All contents, texts and pictures included in this website are owned by the Patronato de Turismo del Cabildo de la Palma. Copying, distribution, publication or reproduction in whole or in part by whatever means is prohibited without express written authorization by the same Patronato de Turismo de La Palma. For that, please write at firstname.lastname@example.org
Through this website it may be possible to access other information, products and services from entities other than Visitlapalma.
All text, content and images, logos, videos contained in this site are property of the Tourist Board of the Cabildo de la Palma. reproduction, distribution or copying without the express written permission of it is prohibited. To do so, please send an email to email@example.com
The user only and exclusively use the material on this website for personal and private use, being prohibited its use for commercial purposes or to engage in activities contrary to law.
CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE visitlapalma.es
The use of the website visitlapalma.es implica la aceptación plena y sin reservas de todas y cada una de las disposiciones incluidas en este Aviso Legal en la versión publicada por Visitlapalma en el momento mismo en que el Usuario acceda a la página. En consecuencia, el usuario debe leer atentamente el presente Aviso Legal.
- Visitlapalma You can change or update, without notice, the information contained on its website, and its configuration, presentation and access conditions. It reserves the right to modify the commercial offer (products, prices, promotions and other commercial and service conditions) at any time. In the case that the information provided does not correspond to the characteristics of the product the customer is entitled to cancel the purchase without any cost on your part. visitlapalma.es It is not responsible directly or indirectly of any information, content, statements and expressions containing products marketed and from third to present their products or promotions in the visitlapalma.es. That responsibility falls when third parties who have published such information such productos.La existence of hyperlinks on websites outside us, not necessarily imply in any case the existence of commercial or mercantile relations with the owner of the website where the hyperlink, nor acceptance is established by visitlapalma.es of its contents or services.
- Visitlapalma It does not guarantee no interruptions or errors in accessing the website, its content, nor that it is updated, although its best efforts to, as appropriate, prevent, correct or update them.
- The User agrees to use the website in accordance with the law and this Legal Notice, as well as morality and generally accepted good customs and public order.
- Visitlapalma ensures that all content and services offered in visitlapalma.es respect the principle of human dignity, the principle of non-discrimination on grounds of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability or any other personal or social circumstance and the principle of protection of youth and children .
- Visitlapalma is committed through this means NOT ENGAGE IN MISLEADING ADVERTISING. Not be considered false advertising formal or numeric errors that can be found throughout the content of the various sections of the website. Visitlapalma It undertakes to correct as soon as it becomes aware of such errors.
- Visitlapalma You undertake NOT TO SEND COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS WITHOUT IDENTIFYING IT AS SUCH, without prior consent in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce. Not be considered as commercial communication all the information sent to customers or users Visitlapalma provided its object is to maintain the existing contractual relationship between client or agreed / user and Visitlapalma and task performance information and other activities of the service that the customer has agreed with the acceptance of these conditions with the company.
- Both access to this website and the use made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. Visitlapalma not responsible for any consequence or damage that may arise from such access or use of information. Visitlapalma no se hace responsable de los posibles errores de seguridad que se puedan producir ni de los posibles daños que puedan causarse al sistema informático del usuario (hardware y software), los ficheros o documentos almacenados en el mismo, como consecuencia de la presencia de virus en el ordenador del usuario utilizado para la conexión a los servicios y contenidos de la web, de un mal funcionamiento del navegador o del uso de versiones no actualizadas del mismo.El cliente se compromete a posibilitar la entrega del pedido solicitado facilitando una dirección de entrega en la que pueda ser entregado el pedido solicitado dentro del horario habitual de entrega de mercancías. En caso incumplimiento por parte del cliente de esta obligación Visitlapalma You shall have no liability for delays or inability to deliver the order requested by the customer.
- Any link to this website must be to the home page or entry.
- In compliance with Article 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013. The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/”.
- Visitlapalma and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts and tribunals of the user's domicile for any dispute that may arise from access to this website. In the event that the user has her domicile outside of Spain, Visitlapalma and the user shall submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, the courts of the city of ............ (Spain).
- Social networks: We inform you that we are present on social networks. The processing of data that is made of people who become followers (and / or perform any action link or connection through social networks) official pages VisitlapalmaIn social networks, shall be governed by this section, the rest of this legal notice and privacy as well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and other regulations of access, use and the like belonging to the social network that matches . Visitlapalma, Will treat your data with the purpose of properly managing your presence on the social network, as appropriate, inform of activities products and / or services VisitlapalmaOr third parties that may be related to our business as well as for any other purpose than the standards of social networks can afford.